Unlocking the value and shaping the future of Mozambique’s coal industry
Home to an estimated 23bn tonnes of coking and thermal coal, Mozambique remains one of the most promising emerging coal sectors in the world, a leading exporter of coking and thermal coal into the global marketplace.
However, due to oversupply in the thermal coal market, the mining industry has seen a decline in international commodity prices, and the challenging reality of infrastructure logistic constraints still raise extensive questions over the timescale within which these coal reserves can be fully utilised.
Mining IQ's 4th Annual Coal Mozambique 2014 conference, taking place in partnership with the Mozambique Coal Development Association and endorsed by the Ministry of Minerals, will provide you with the ideal platform to discuss vital issues shaping the future of Mozambique’s coal industry and meet with key decision makers assessing the way forward.
Hear from leading coal producers on the latest projects taking place, how port and rail facilities are being developed, how new entrants will be able to access those facilities, latest development on government policies, what dynamics are shaping the buyer’s market and the latest investment opportunities funding projects.
What’s new for 2014:
- Latest project updates - getting coal to market
- Balancing the social implications of coal development - building relationships with local communities
- Mining operations and economics - laying the right foundations increasing efficiency
- Regulation update on the latest proposed mining law
- Assessing the buyer’s market - Mozambique’s positioning in the global coking coal market
- Pricing dynamics - key factors and drivers
- Doing business in Mozambique - stategies into coal development
- Investment opportunities - insights from banks on mining financing
Who you will meet:
- Government departments
- Mining houses
- Finance institutions
- Mining and energy supply companies
- Mining Eqiupment Suppliers
Exhibition and branding opportunities:
- Gain face-to-face contact with leading decision makers
- Meet new and exisitng clients
- Demonstrate your products, make sales and increase your profile in the industry
- Generate new business
- Network with Africa’s largest gathering of coal professionals
- Update the industry developments
If you want to promote your organisation, get in front of potential customers actively looking for suppliers and have the face-to-face meetings in a short period of time whilst benefiting from brand exposure and thought leadership, then you must be at Coal Mozambique 2014. Find out more.